The company has developed
cryptographic service providers (Microsoft Windows cryptographic service
providers), which provide:
· "CSP GOST 34.310" - applying
and verifying electronic digital signatures on e-documents when the users are
swapping them, according to the GOST 34.311-95 and GOST 34.310-95 national
· "CSP DSTU 4145" -
applying and verifying electronic digital signatures on e-documents when the
users are swapping them, according to the GOST 34.311-95 and DSTU 4145-2002
· privacy and information integrity
control by means of encryption, according to GOST 28147-89;
· system and application software
integrity control for protecting it from the unauthorized changes or accuracy
· the system key elements management
according to the regulations of the means of protection.
It is possible to use your crypto providers in the following software:
Microsoft Windows Crypto API 1.0 (2.0), Internet Explorer (version 5.5 and
higher), XEnroll, CAPICOM, Outlook Express (2000/XP/2003), Microsoft Outlook
(2000/XP/2003), and also in the e-mail program "The BAT!".
You can get a Demo version here.
! The key length in the demo version is limited to:
- 512 bits - for GOST 34.310-95,
- 163 bits - for DSTU 4145-2002 (polynomial basis).
- 173 bits - for DSTU 4145-2002 (optimal normal basis).
The CSP's are functioning in the operational systems Windows 2000/XP/2003
and are signed with the Microsoft digital signature.
The software module that works with the key information carriers has been
developed according to the PKCS#11 standard.
As carriers, it is possible to use the following:
· file (on any carrier);
· USB E-Token (Aladdin Knowledge Systems
· smart-cards ASECard Crypto with the
reader ASEDrive IIIe (Athena);
· smart-cards Axalto CyberFlex, Axalto
CryptoFlex with the readers Reflex and E-gate (Axalto Inc);
· smart-cards GemPlus (GemPlus);
USB-tokens MiniKey, smart-cards PrivateCard (Algorithmic Research);
· JAVA-smart-cards (Oberthur Card
The software includes "PKCS#11 manager", which allows carrier
initializing, PIN exchange and revision/deletion of the keys and
Here it is possible to view how the
crypto providers are installed on your computer